The Georgia Career Development Association (GCDA) is a state chapter of the National Career Development Association.
Members of this growing Georgia Career Development Association include career development professionals in a variety of settings that include private practice, community organizations, state government and educational institutions.
- To increase public awareness of the importance of career development
- To promote professionalism in the field of career development
- To increase awareness of the importance of counseling in HR fields
- To provide networking opportunities
- To exchange information, best practices, and trends in the industry
- To maintain quality in our knowledge and skills as changes occur in the workforce
- To assist with credentialing
- To have fun!