The State Chapter of the National Career Development Association
Join us as we discuss David Blustein's book
Facilitated by Lanie Damon and Paola Barriga
Chapters for discussion:
1. Being Alive: Work as a Central Role in Life
2. Being Able to Survive and Thrive
3. Being With Others
4. Being Part of Something Bigger Than Ourselves
5. Being Motivated and Being the Best We Can Be
6. Being Able to Care
7. Being Able to Work Without Oppression and Harassment
8. Being Without Work
9. Being Able to Work With Dignity and Opportunity
Career Development Professionals
with an interest or investment
in Social Justice!
This year, the GCDA Board is sponsoring quarterly roundtables to explore how we can together help our clients through social justice initiatives.
In our inaugural meeting, we will discuss ways to infuse our work with the value of diversity and social justice.
Bring resources you'd like to share, interventions you have used, or questions about how to incorporate this in your role as a professional career developer.
Grab a cup of coffee or tea, and join us virtually for an hour
to share ideas, resources, and support.
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
(link will be emailed one day ahead and also just before the even starts)
Benefits of Membership